* Welcome Mesa County EMS Providers *
Please join our email list; it’s over here ——>
This is the website for Mesa County EMS providers. The goal is to improve communication from the Medical Director and the Mesa County EMS Coordinator to you; and to provide a simple and easy-to-use place for all of the information, documents and resources you need to keep up to date with MCEMS.
↓ WHAT’S NEW ↓
(see posts below)
10/11/2016 NEW MCEMS Training Videos
Pediatric Burn Management
Presented by Charles W. Breaux, Jr., MD, FACS
End Tidal Co2 Monitoring
Presented by David S. James MD, St. Mary's Lung and Sleep Center, Grand Junction, CO
See: MCEMS Training Videos
Squad Review Makeup Assignment
Second Trimester 2016
- This make up assignment may only be used to replace one squad review per year.
- This only applies to squad reviews, skills days are still mandatory
- All citations and supporting documentation must be from peer-reviewed journals and may not be pulled from internet sources (i.e. Wikipedia) or textbooks.
- Work will be due 30 days from posting on Mesa County Website, no exceptions! In this case it will be September 26 by 5 pm.
- Incomplete or unacceptable work will be returned for completion. Each question below must be of at least one page in length NOT including citations. Citations for all sections will be placed at end of document in
common bibliography format.
See: Squad Review Makeup Assignement T2 2016
2016 SR/ALS Skills Schedule and Locations
The schedule for 2016, with locations, is now out. Look in "Squad Review" and "ALS Skills" under the Public Library in left sidebar of the website.